> Biscuit & Slice recipes
> Coconut biscuits
(based on 1 votes)
- 2 Cups GF self raising flour (I used 11⁄2C rice, 1⁄2C corn & 1tsp GF baking powder)
- 1 Cup fine dessicated coconut
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1⁄2 Cup butter, melted (approx 75-100g)
- 2 eggs
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 10 glace cherries
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add eggs, vanilla and melted butter to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Roll into small balls approx 3cm diameter, flatten slightly, push half a glace cherry into the top and place on a baking try.
- Bake for 15min.
Makes approx 20 biscuits.
User Reviews (1):
Write your own review
Light and tasty. Slightly pasty so a Baking mix e.g. Bakels or Healtheries would probably give better texture than my rice and corn blend.
Write your review for Coconut biscuits
Click to select your rating: