> Biscuit & Slice recipes
> Almond Biscuits
- 50g butter, softened
- ½ Cup castor sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp natural vanilla essence
- 1 Cup ground almonds
- 1 Cup rice flour
- ½ Cup corn flour
- 50g sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Beat eggs into mixture one at a time, then stir in vanilla.
- Add ground almonds and flours, then mix until almost combined.
- Add sliced almonds and mix until ingredients are combined.
- Drop large spoonfuls of mixture onto two biscuit trays, lined with baking paper, ensuring plenty of space is left around each for spreading.
- Bake for 12-15min, or until biscuits begin to brown slightly.
Makes approx 12 large biscuits.
Write your review for Almond Biscuits
Click to select your rating: