> Biscuit & Slice recipes
> Chocolate Chunk Biscuits
Chocolate Chunk Biscuits
(based on 1 votes)
- 100g softened butter
- 50g soft brown sugar
- 50g castor sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 200g GF baking mix (I used Healtheries)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 70g ground almonds
- 100g dark chocolate roughly chopped into chunks
- Set oven to 180°C and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Cream butter and sugars.
- Add vanilla essence and egg, then mix well.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt and ground almonds, then mix thoroughly to combine.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir through mixture.
- Roll spoonfuls of mixture into squash ball sized balls, flatten and place on baking sheet with 1cm gaps between biscuits.
- Bake for 13-15mins until biscuits just start to brown.
- Transfer immediately to cooling rack.
Makes approximately 16 biscuits.
User Reviews (1):
Write your own review
Very nice biscuits. Those with a sweet tooth may wish to double up on the castor sugar, though for most people the sweetness is good.
Write your review for Chocolate Chunk Biscuits
Click to select your rating: