> Bread Recipes
> Great GF DF breadmaker loaf
Great GF DF breadmaker loaf
This recipe comes from Merewyn.
- 400ml warm water
- 2 tsp GF dry yeast
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 2¼ C brown rice flour
- 1½ tbsp Xanthan gum
- 1½ Tbsp salt (yes tablespoons)
- 3 Tbsp milk powder
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp GF vinegar
- Place water, yeast and sugar in a bowl and set aside.
- In a big bowl, stir together white rice flour, brown rice flour, xanthan gum, salt and milk powder.
- Stir yeast mixture, then add oil eggs and vinegar.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and transfer to breadmaker
- Set bread maker to medium crust, on a cycle of approx 3hours. Note, mixture is a batter, not a dough.
- Remove immediately when breadmaker completes.
The instructions call for white rice flour but there is none listed in the Ingredients. How much white rice flour is needed please?
Write your review for Great GF DF breadmaker loaf
Click to select your rating: