> Bread Recipes
> Healtheries White Bread - Breadmaker
Healtheries White Bread - Breadmaker
- 450ml cold water
- 3 tsp active dry gf yeast
- 60ml vegetable oil
- 500g Healtheries Simple bread mix
- Add water and yeast to breadmaker pan and mix (by hand) until softened.
- Add breadmix and oil to pan and place into breadmaker.
- Select a 3 hour baking cycle e.g. rapid whole what for Panasonic
- Check dough after an hour, scraping down the sides and smoothing the top with a spatula. Texture should resemble stiff mashed potato.
- Upon completion of baking cycle, remove from pan and allow to cool before slicing.
Write your review for Healtheries White Bread - Breadmaker
Click to select your rating: