> Main Meal Recipes
> Chicken fried rice
Chicken fried rice
Time to make: 25 minutes
- cooking oil spray
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 450g packet frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 400g deboned chicken thighs, thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons salt-reduced gluten-free soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
Step 1 Spray a large frying pan or wok with oil. Cook ginger, half the onion and vegetables over a high heat for 5-7 minutes, or until heated through.
Step 2 Add rice, chicken and soy sauce. Toss to coat. Cook, stirring for 5 minutes, or until rice is hot and chicken is cooked through.
Step 3 Serve fried rice topped with remaining onion and peanuts.
Write your review for Chicken fried rice
Click to select your rating: